Reed machines profiler The Cube.
Reed machines profiler The Cube. Profiler for all types of oboe reed.
- Standard templates. For custom templates please contact us at email@example.com.
- Round blade. This means that it can be used in multiple positions, giving it a much longer life to make thousands of reeds.
- When scraping the reed, it can be rotated 180 ° without removing it from the machine. This makes the scraping of the oboe reed faster and more symmetrical between the two blades.
- The profiler has a rigid case 100mm x 100mm x 100mm.
- Photos and descriptions may change slightly.
In the oboe profiler The Cube you can adjust the following options:
- Tip length.
- Tip thickness.
- Scraping length.
- Collar with “V” or “W” shape.
- Blade force.
- Thickness of the end of the scrape while that of the tip remains the same, this is the most important (and only) setting on the profiler machine.
It is possible to scrape only the first millimeter from the tip of the reed.
Source: Reed Machines.
You can see other reed making machines on our website.